- We believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God, upon which we base our faith and conduct. The Bible is useful for teaching and training students and will be integrated throughout our curriculum.
- We believe that God is eternal, holy and righteous, that God created the heavens and the earth, and that God is in control of our world. We will seek God's direction for the school at all times.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and speaks to us through His Holy Spirit. All have sinned and salvation through the shed blood of Jesus Christ is the only way to heaven. To this end we will encourage all students to know their Savior and live in His saving grace.
- We believe that Christ directs us to forgive others as he forgave us and to live at peace with one another in our personal relationships. These directions shall govern our relationships within the school.
- We believe that the child of God is the temple of God. Therefore, we will emphasize the wellness of each child regarding their hearts, minds, health and actions before others.