HAVE A GREAT SUMMER! Hopefully you saw most of this information in an email sent on Wednesday, May 18. MANY REMINDER:
Friday, May 20 . . .
● It's the last day of school, and our annual events will include the AWARDS CEREMONY which will start at 10:30 am (PLEASE NOTE THE NEW TIME - 10:30!!!) Everyone encouraged to come to this!!
● LUNCH is provided for ALL STUDENTS by PTF (this info went home previously), and in the afternoon our FIELD DAY is planned by PTF. Thanks in advance, parents, for this fun afternoon!
CLA Annual Meeting . . .
Tuesday, May 24 - CLA Annual Meeting, Everyone Welcome and encouraged to come - 6:00 pm
Summer Day Care . . .
Starting next week, our SUMMER DAY CARE will be open 7 am-5:30 pm. If this is something your family needs more information about, please talk with Mr. Horning or Mrs. Angela Golden.
THREE SUMMER EVENTS you'll want to know about:
● Friday, JUNE 3 is the annual Golf Outing. We are still interested in players, sponsors and volunteers. Contact Mr. Horning, or he may contact you....!
● JULY 6-8 is the 2nd annual SOLID ROCK SPORTS CAMP hosted by CLA. You'll see some more info posted on the CLA facebook and website soon, and registration is OPEN at www.solidrockcamp.net - click on "Illinois camp."
● SUMMER THURSDAY FUN... come play and spend time together in the park next to the school. 10 a.m. each Thursday starting next week! Thanks to the Whitaker family for organizing this. Bring a sack lunch and your energy.
Scholarship for 2016-17 - LAST CHANCE REMINDER!!
Again for this coming year, one full tuition scholarship will be given through CLA for 2016-2017. This is a need-based, confidential scholarship, and information about this scholarship was attached with last week’s Lion Tales. Deadline for applications is the last day of school, so you are encouraged to look into this opportunity for your family or a new family for our school.
From the Principal's Desk . . .
Wow. Another school year completed (well, as of tomorrow!) May the Lord bless you and keep you throughout this summer. I’ll miss all of you, but look forward to staying in touch and seeing you next year!