Thursday, Jan 26 Basketball - AWAY game vs Good Shepherd 5:30 (Elem only) bus 4:20
Friday, Jan 27 Volleyball Practice
Monday, Jan 30 Basketball Practice
Tuesday, Jan 31 Basketball - HOME games vs Trinity Lutheran 5:30 (elem) / 6:30 (JH)
Wednesday, Feb 1 Volleyball Practice
Thursday, Feb 2 Basketball - AWAY games @ Concordia 5:30 (elem) / 6:30 (JH) Bus 4:10
Friday, Feb 3 Volleyball Practice (3:30-4:30)
Friday, Feb 3 CLA TALENT SHOW and CHILI COOK-OFF - info below!!
Saturday, Feb 11 Band Solo/Ensemble Contest, 9 am at CLA
Every Friday 7:30 am Prayer Time
American Heritage Girls Starting in Hopedale, hosted by CLA!
We are excited to announce a new ministry and mentoring opportunity for women and girls ages 5-18: an American Heritage Girls (AHG) troop is being formed in the Hopedale area! AHG is a Christian faith-based, Scout-like program that focuses on personal and spiritual development, leadership skills, and service opportunities. We are first looking to establish a Troop Board, which can be both men and women, consisting of 5 roles: Charter Representative, Troop Coordinator, Vice Coordinator, Troop Treasurer, and Troop Shepherd. For questions or to get involved, please contact CLA teacher Mrs. Karin White at email@example.com
!!! Talent Show and Chili Cook-off Friday, February 3rd !!!
The Talent show/Chili Cook off/LuLaRoe fundraiser is next Friday night!!! CLA's students have cooked up some tremendous acts that you won't want to miss.
We are still in need of a couple more people to enter our chili cook off! Please contact Mrs. Stribling for details!
- 5-7 pm in Band Room: LLR pop-up fundraiser with LuLaRoe consultant Greta Janis of Minier
- No later than 5:45 pm, Chili contestants need to be at the school
- 6pm, serving will begin
- 6:30 pm promptly, our talent show will begin
- Suggested donation for dinner is $5 per person or $20 per family. Come join us for laughs, lots of talent, and family fun!
Music Departments News and Reminders . . .
● Band students- Solo and Ensemble contest is 2 weeks away (February 11th)! Make sure you are practicing!
● Mark your calendars for Tuesday, April 11 for CLA's Easter program! We have an interactive program cooked up for this year - you won't want to miss it!
From the Principal's Desk
Today I am thankful… For flexibility, for dependability, for the great abilities of our school community!