Upcoming Events . . .
Wed-Fri, Nov 22-24 No School (Happy Thanksgiving!)
Mon, Nov 27 Cheer practice 3:30-5:00
Boys Basketball games @ Pekin Rankin - 5:00 (elem), 6:00 (JH) bus 4:05
Tues, Nov 28 Boys Basketball games @ South Pekin 4:30 (JH) bus 3:35
Wed, Nov 29 Basketball practice (all) 3:30-5:00
Thurs, Nov 30 Boys Basketball games @ Normal Calvary - 6:00 (elem), 7:00 (JH) bus 4:45
Thurs, Dec 14 Christmas Program (Mark your calendars!!)
Notes from the Music department . . .
Information came home several weeks ago regarding tickets for our annual Christmas program and dinner. Please note:
- the program itself is free to attend and the doors will open at 6:30 for seating.
- Tickets for the dinner are $8 per person, and the gym doors will open for seating at 5:30 with dinner service starting at 5:45.
- ALSO NOTE: We are nearing sell-out status for the dinner! Individuals who have submitted ticket slips without payment must MAKE PAYMENT PRIOR TO THANKSGIVING BREAK, or seats will be released. If necessary, we may begin a wait list. Get your ticket requests and payments in soon!
- K-4 students who do not wear costumes are asked to wear dress clothes- no jeans, t-shirts with writing or graphics, or flip flops. Some 3rd and 4th grade students will have costumes- please check with your child.
- 5-10th grade students will need to wear all black to serve the Christmas dinner. No jeans, no shirts with graphics or writing, and comfortable black shoes. School dress code rules still apply, so please do not wear tight fitting clothing. You will be asked to change.
- We are in need of some prop items for the Christmas program. If you have any of these items we can borrow for the week of the performance, please contact Mrs. Stribling!
- a twin size bed
- a stand up privacy screen
- a tall desk or bistro table and stool
- plaid lap blankets
- knitted shawls (think grandma style knitted shawls)
KEEP BRINGING IN THOSE BOX TOPS!!!
The BOX-TOPOLY game is now under way!
From the Principal's Desk . . .
Today (and always) I am thankful for the SOURCE of all that is good in our lives - Our God is an awesome God! Thanks be to Him and most of all for His Son, Jesus Christ, our Savior!