Christmas time… remembering Christ’s birth!
Upcoming Events . . .
Thurs, Dec 14 Christmas Program 6:45 pm (dinner w/ reserved tickets 5:30)
Friday, Dec 15 Basketball Practice - Boys and Girls - 3:35-5:00
Monday Dec 18 Basketball HOME games vs Mt. Pulask Zion, 5:30 (Girls)
6:30 (Boys JH)
Tuesday, Dec 19 Girls Basketball HOME game vs Morton Bethel, 5:00
Thursday, Dec 21 Last day of school before Christmas Break - 11:45 dismissal
Dec 22-Jan 7 Christmas Break
Monday, Jan 8 School resumes
THE ANNUAL CLA CHRISTMAS PROGRAM - TONIGHT!
Dress and arrival times for the program:
- K-4th grade students need to wear nice christmas-y clothes- no jeans or shirts with writing or graphics on them please! K-4 students will need to be in the band room at 6:45pm.
- 5th-10th grade students will need to wear a black shirt, black pants, and black shoes for serving- absolutely no jeans, shirts with writing or graphics (even if they are turned inside out), or flipflops. You will have time to change into any necessary costumes after serving time is done! If you wish to eat dinner, you need to be at the school by 5pm. Serving for dinner starts at 5:45pm- DO NOT BE LATE. :) Santa hats, Christmas-y ties, etc. are welcome for extra credit. Please keep in mind that your black serving clothes still need to follow school dress code.
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Stribling!
TABLE HOSTS: You are welcome to come to the school 3:30-5:00 today to decorate tables!
SCRIP NEWS . . .
If you want to purchase Scrip cards for Christmas shopping, please take note:
- Low denomination ($5 and $10) cards will only available to order until Dec 15 (TOMORROW) or while supplies last.
- The final deadline for ordering cards to be delivered before Christmas break is Dec 18 (MONDAY)..
- The website to shop is www.shopwithscrip.com
From the Principal's Desk . . .
As I’ve seen bits and pieces of the preparation for the Annual Christmas Program, I know that we are in for a treat tonight! It is a special time, when we see our children share the true meaning of Christmas with family and friends through their words and song tonight.