Re-Enrollment Time! Questions? Contact the school office!
Special Enrollment Dates/Activities
- Monday, February 26 Kindergarten Visit Day for PreK students and parents, 11-11:30 am
- Tuesday, February 27 OPEN HOUSE - K-HS - 8 am - 4 pm
- Thursday, March 1 OPEN HOUSE - K- HS - 2-6 pm
- Monday, March 12 OPEN HOUSE - K-HS - 8 am - 4 pm
PreK Open House and REGISTRATION 2-6 pm
Upcoming Events . . .
Friday, Feb 23 Volleyball Games HOME vs DeeMack 6:00
Monday, Feb 26 Volleyball Games HOME vs Tremont 6:00
Tuesday, Feb 27 Volleyball Games @ DeeMack (Deer Creek) 6:00 (bus 5:05)
Wednesday, Feb 28 Volleyball practice
CLA Fundraiser - Bergner’s Community Days Booklets . . .
Through March 2nd, CLA is selling Bergner's Community Days coupon books!
- Cost is $5 each and contain many various coupons including one for $10 off any item!
- CLA keeps ALL PROCEEDS from the sale!
- Coupons can be used at any Bergner's location March 1-3.
- If each family can purchase or sell 2 books, we can raise $600!
Envelopes were sent home with students today for parents to send cash or a check to the school office to purchase your coupon books. We will then send home the requested books with your student.
- We are also looking for volunteers to sell books at the Grand Prairie Bergner's location anytime between now and next weekend.
- There are various 2-hour time slots available each day...you can pick what works best for you. This would be a great thing for a group of students to get together and do!
- Please contact Lauren Gibson if you are interested!
News from the Music Department:
Mark Thursday, March 22 on your calendars! CLA students will be performing the musical Danny and the Shacks! for our annual Easter program. Danny and the Shacks embark on a thrill-ride of experiences as they encounter King Neb, his golden statue, some crazy Babylonians, the fiery furnace, and the infamous lions den. Through it all, the powerful truth of God's Word and the importance of being obedient and faithful to His teaching comes through loud and clear!
This year, students with non-character roles are asked to wear school-appropriate workout gear to the program! We are also looking for the following props:
- water bottles
- a toy (or real!) saxophone
We are also looking for individuals to help with the construction of some barbells, weights, and kettlebells created out of foam/cardboard, and to create a mini obstacle course! If you are interested in helping out, please contact Mrs. Stribling as soon as possible.
Demo copies of Danny and the Shacks! are available to purchase for $6 each. You can order and download them straight from the Word Music website or have your child bring $6 into Mrs. Stribling and she will download them onto a cd for you.
From the Principal's Desk . . .
Amazingly, the end of winter is in sight. I am looking forward to the season changing, and seeing the sights of spring coming alive all around us. I’m reminded of how the Lord brings life out of what seems hopeless. Praise the Lord for the HOPE that we can have in Him!